Cremator Service and Repair
Owner, Stephen Haas, has over 10 years experience in refractory analysis, proposal generation and contract management of cremation equipment repair projects.
Reliable Cremation Supplies has partnered with American Crematory Equipment to provide cremator calibration and repair services. The technician force includes several ex-Matthews technicians that each have over 15 years experience on not just Matthews but also IEE, ALL, CMS, Crawford, and B&L units. We have plenty of references and testimonials if you’d like them.
Under normal circumstances, your cremator should be calibrated every year or every 300 cases. Annual calibration ensures you are cremating at peak efficiency year round; an out-of-calibration cremator costs you time and money.
- VISUAL: Inspect / Analyze / Document the condition of the refractory and stack.
- MECHANICAL: Inspect / Tighten / Clean / Lubricate: Door System & Air Blower System.
- ELECTRICAL: Inspect / Tighten / Verify: Electrical, Pollution, Temperature Control Systems.
- FUEL: Measure / Adjust / Record: Fuel consumption.
- AIR: Measure / Adjust / Record: Burner Air, Chamber Air, and Draft Pressure.
- CLEAN UP: Clean / Sweep around Cremator. Clean the front and sides of the cremator.
- PROCEDURE: Review with operators, proper equipment operation.
- REPORT: 4-page report outlining the visual inspection, calibration details, and settings.
If you feel you have upcoming repair needs, you can call Stephen for discussion at 407.359.0568. A lot can be determined by emailing pictures of the inside of your cremator.
- LABOR: You will not be responsible for providing any additional labor.
- MATERIALS: You will not be required to be involved in the acceptance or off-loading of the materials.
- TOOLS: You will not be responsible for supplying, providing, or picking up any tools.
- WARRANTY: 1 year on all Material & Labor.
- UNFORESEEN WORK: Will be additional only with your authorization.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: Cremator must be shut down 48 hours prior to techs arrival. You will be required to supply a large roll-off dumpster for the removal of debris.
Call to Order
Request a Call from Reliable
Leave your name and phone number and we'll call you within 24 hours.×